- Stocks to watch: Burberry, IG, Wirecard, Games Workshop, Aveva
- Stocks to watch: Elementis, BP, Amer, Wetherspoon, Bayer
- Bayer warns of lower earnings on Monsanto deal delays
- Fast Europe Open: Eurozone services PMI
- Is Norway’s Tromso the new Reykjavik?
- Bayer/Monsanto: let us spray
- Sweden votes, Pompeo visits Pakistan, China-Africa forum
- FT Health: Weedkiller wars
- Week in Review, August 25
- Bayer reports sharp rise in legal cases linked to its weedkiller
Bayer AG (BAYRY:PKC) closed at 22.50, 10.96% above the 52 week low of 20.28 set on Sep 12, 2018.
20.28Sep 12 201834.89Oct 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||84.02bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.14 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.8131 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.61%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 11 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 21:00 BST.