- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Poland's banks 'ready for consolidation'
- Santander to pay former chief of US subprime auto arm $713m
- For Spain's banks, survival means digital
- Santander's US unit faces growing pressure over unionisation
- Santander profits dented by cost of integrating Banco Popular
- How would ETFs fare in a market downturn?
- Spanish stock fears over Catalonia are out of proportion
- European Banks: not plain sailing
- State sales of banking shares spur Eurozone equities
- Commerzbank: least wurst options
Banco Santander SA (BCDRF:PKC) closed at 6.36, -9.92% below its 52-week high of 7.06, set on Sep 22, 2017.
4.44Dec 02 20167.06Sep 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2438 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.83%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 17 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 22 2017 19:30 GMT.