- Berry Global ESG Transparency, Performance Recognized in 100 Best Corporate Citizens Ranking
- Berry Global Commits to Reducing Scope 3 Emissions by 25% by 2025
- Berry Global Group, Inc. Reports Second Fiscal Quarter 2022 Results
- Berry Global Develops Innovative, New Cup with Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic in Partnership with Taco Bell®
- Berry Global Group, Inc. to Report Second Fiscal Quarter 2022 Results and Host Conference Call
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY:NYQ) closed at 55.43, 10.64% above the 52 week low of 50.10 set on Jun 16, 2022.
50.10Jun 16 202274.73Jan 05 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.40 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 21:10 BST.