- Berry Global Group, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Results and Host Conference Call
- Berry Achieves Its First North America ISCC PLUS Certifications, Globally Totaling 39 Locations
- Berry Global CEO Appointed as an Officer for the Alliance to End Plastic Waste
- Berry Global Group, Inc. Announces Notes Exchange Offers
- Berry Global to Expand its North American Capacity for Clear, Sustainable Foodservice Packaging
- Berry Global Joins Polypropylene Recycling Coalition in Increasing Polypropylene Recycling Access to 15 Million U.S. Residents
- Berry Global Announces Major Healthcare Investment in India
- Berry Global Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Berry Global Unveils the United States’ First Comprehensive, Commercial-Scale Clean Room for Nine-Layer Blown Film Manufacturing
- Berry Global Surpasses Goal to Eliminate 100 Million Kilowatt Hours of Electricity, Reducing Carbon Emissions by 45,000 Metric Tons
Berry Global Group Inc (BERY:NYQ) closed at 66.00, -6.91% below its 52-week high of 70.90, set on May 17, 2021.
45.68Oct 28 202070.90May 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.10 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2021 21:10 BST.