- Vanguard® Small Block Engine Exclusively Powers New Mutliquip® LD6 Trowel
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation To Announce Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Results
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation And ARGO® XTV Recognized As Electrification Newsmaker Of The Year By Diesel Progress
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation Reports Fiscal 2020 First Quarter Results
- Briggs & Stratton Declares Dividend
- Briggs & Stratton Launches New Innovations To Make Work Easier For Those Who Work Hard
Briggs & Stratton Corp (BGG:NYQ) closed at 5.24, 32.32% above the 52 week low of 3.96 set on Aug 26, 2019.
3.96Aug 26 201914.37Apr 18 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||222.61m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.12 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.82%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 17 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jan 03 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2020 23:30 GMT.