- BeiGene Presents Interim Analysis Results of RATIONALE 303 Trial of Tislelizumab in Second- or Third-Line Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- BeiGene Presents Clinical Data on Sitravatinib in Combination with Tislelizumab at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- BeiGene Provides Update on Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Zanubrutinib in Patients with COVID-19-Related Pulmonary Distress
- BeiGene Launches BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) in Canada for Patients with Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia
- BeiGene Announces First Commercial Manufacturing Approval for Its State-of-the-Art Biologics Facility in Guangzhou, China
- BeiGene Announces New Chief Financial Officer, Julia Wang
- BeiGene Announces Presentation of Clinical and Preclinical Data at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- BeiGene Initiates Phase 1 Clinical Trial for HPK1 Inhibitor BGB-15025
- BeiGene Announces Acceptance of a Supplemental Biologics License Application in China for Tislelizumab in Second- or Third-line Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Health Canada Approves BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) for the Treatment of Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia
Beigene Ltd (BGNE:NSQ) closed at 303.37, -22.01% below its 52-week high of 388.97, set on Feb 16, 2021.
136.48May 04 2020388.97Feb 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||28.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-19.07 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 19 2021 21:00 BST.