- BeiGene Announces Positive Topline Results from Phase 3 SEQUOIA Trial Comparing BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) to Bendamustine Plus Rituximab in Patients with Treatment-Naïve Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- BeiGene Announces Approval in Canada of BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- BeiGene Announces the Approval in China of KYPROLIS® (Carfilzomib) for Injection for Adult Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- BeiGene Announces Acceptance of a Supplemental Biologics License Application in China for Tislelizumab in Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (ESCC)
- PureTech Announces Clinical Trial and Supply Agreement with BeiGene to Evaluate LYT-200 and Tislelizumab in Patients with Difficult-to-Treat Solid Tumors
- China NMPA Approves Tislelizumab in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- BeiGene Announces China NMPA Approval of BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia
- BeiGene Announces First Patient Dosed in Global Phase 3 Trial of Anti-TIGIT Antibody Ociperlimab in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- BeiGene Presents Long-Term Efficacy and Safety Results from Three Pivotal Trials of BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) and Tislelizumab at EHA2021
- BeiGene Presents ALPINE Results at EHA2021 Demonstrating Both Efficacy and Safety Advantages of BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) in Head-to-Head Comparison to Ibrutinib in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Beigene Ltd (BGNE:NSQ) closed at 316.59, -18.61% below its 52-week high of 388.97, set on Feb 16, 2021.
204.17Jul 30 2020388.97Feb 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||28.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-13.68 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 30 2021 21:00 BST.