- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Da Vinci sale propels auction houses to $2bn week
- Jewellers hope for financial boost from exhibitions
- Francis Bacon triptych on show for first time in 50 years
- SJ Phillips auctions pieces from its archive at Sotheby's
- Sotheby's hit after second-quarter profits slide
- Record $110.5m Basquiat sale caps fine art market rebound
- High-spending art investors defy market anxiety
Sotheby's (BID:NYQ) closed at 54.03, -6.76% below its 52-week high of 57.95, set on Jul 25, 2017.
42.78Sep 08 201757.95Jul 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.23 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 19 2018 21:02 BST.