- Heady returns for Burgundy investors as index climbs a third
- The shifting fortunes of art fairs
- Magnus Renfrew on opening an art fair in Taipei
- The art market in 2018: the year of Banksy and blockchain auctions
- Old Masters — and Mistresses: a review of the year’s trends in art
- Best of the FT 2018: the top 10 most-read stories
- New season, new Hockney
- Sales heat up at Art Basel Miami Beach
- Old-school activism still produces results for Dan Loeb
- Artist Alex Katz: ‘I’m 91, for Chrissakes, and I’m cranking out paintings’
Sotheby's (BID:NYQ) closed at 42.09, 18.16% above the 52 week low of 35.62 set on Dec 24, 2018.
35.62Dec 24 201860.16Jun 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.89 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:02 GMT.