- V&A artist in residence poses unsettling questions for the art world
- Daily briefing: Trade wars, divorce guide, Le cost killer
- Fair play for top names
- Da Vinci sale propels auction houses to $2bn week
- Jewellers hope for financial boost from exhibitions
- Francis Bacon triptych on show for first time in 50 years
- SJ Phillips auctions pieces from its archive at Sotheby's
- Sotheby's hit after second-quarter profits slide
Sotheby's (BID:NYQ) closed at 59.07, -1.81% below its 52-week high of 60.16, set on Jun 11, 2018.
42.78Sep 08 201760.16Jun 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.32 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 18 2018 21:02 BST.