- Bigger than Banksy: Jenny Saville sets auction record
- Where to invest when asset values are shredded
- Banksy, trust and the art market — the inside story
- Sale of shredded $1m painting by Banksy completed to mystery buyer
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Banksy leaves credibility of art market in shreds
- Banksy painting ‘self-destructs’ on podium in auction prank
- Ambition takes root at Frieze in London
- Kerry James Marshall: ‘You don’t see black people in trauma in my work’
- What art dealers did next: curate their intellectual environment
Sotheby's (BID:NYQ) closed at 43.26, 4.22% above its 52-week low of 41.51, set on Oct 11, 2018.
41.51Oct 11 201860.16Jun 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.98 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 21:02 BST.