- Big Lots Reports Q1 Results
- Big Lots Announces Quarterly Dividend on Common Shares
- Big Lots kicks off summer savings with 'inflation-busting' discounts, new ad series
- Big Lots to Report First Quarter Results on May 27, 2022
- Big Lots raises funds for National Veterans Memorial and Museum in honor of Memorial Day
Big Lots Inc (BIG:NYQ) closed at 23.18, 13.57% above the 52 week low of 20.41 set on Jun 17, 2022.
20.41Jun 17 202267.49Jun 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||670.31m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.19 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.18%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 09 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 24 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 24 2022 21:10 BST.