- Movers & shakers: June 18
- Investors plan push into infrastructure despite falling valuations
- The plumber to US fintechs branches out
- Swiss franc strength returns as eurozone political risk heats up
- Apple to start paying €13bn to Ireland over back tax claim
- Elsewhere in unusual interest-rate moves...
- Authers’ Note: The only way is up
- Pay package of BlackRock’s Larry Fink rises a tenth to $28m
- UK pensions industry faces ‘fundamental shift’
- Canadian miner Crystallex secures (small) payout from Venezuela
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||9.85 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Apr 27 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 11 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 13 2015.