- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Commences Tender Offer for Any and All of its Outstanding 5.50% Convertible Senior Notes due 2018
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.18 per Share, Announces June 30, 2017 Second Quarter Financial Results
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report Second Quarter 2017 Earnings on August 2
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC:NSQ) closed at 7.25, 7.41% above its 52-week low of 6.75, set on Nov 04, 2016.
6.75Nov 04 20168.42Sep 22 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||529.63m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0855 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||9.93%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Oct 02 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 21:00 BST.