- DGAP-News: Benchmark Expands the Duke's Ridge to Phoenix Corridor at Depth and Along Strike to over 1 Kilometre
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Intersects New Zone Including High-Grades of 2,360 g/t Silver and 11.30 g/t Gold Over 1 Metre
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Extends Cliff Creek Zone to +1km Strike Length and Intersects 1.44 G/T AuEq Over 102 Metres
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Intercepts a Broad Zone of Bulk Tonnage Mineralization at Duke's Ridge: 1.73 g/t AuEq over 70 Metres
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Compares Mapping of Discreet High-Grade Zones and Bulk Tonnage Potential at the Lawyers Project with Argentina's Cerro Negro Gold-Silver Mine
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Discovers New Zone at Cliff Creek and Drills 18.24 g/t AuEq over 3.23 Metres
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Closes Unit Offering for Gross Proceeds of $6.15 Million
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Announces Increase in Flow-Through Unit Offering up to $6.15 Million Including a Further Investment by Eric Sprott
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Drills 18.23 g/t AuEq over 3.34 Metres at Duke's Ridge
- DGAP-News: New Independent Study Points to Porphyry Potential at Lawyers
Benchmark Metals Inc (BNCH:CVE) closed at 0.37, -22.11% below its 52-week high of 0.475, set on Jan 08, 2020.
0.17Apr 15 20190.475Jan 08 2020
|Market cap||36.16m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0334 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 14 2020 20:52 GMT.