- Astellas Enters into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Audentes Therapeutics
- Audentes Therapeutics to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Audentes Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
- Audentes Therapeutics to Release Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Provide Corporate Update on Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Audentes Therapeutics Presents New Positive Data from ASPIRO, the Clinical Trial Evaluating AT132 in Patients with X-Linked Myotubular Myopathy (XLMTM), at the 24th International Annual Congress of the World Muscle Society
- Audentes Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Audentes Announces Upcoming Presentations at the 24th International Annual Congress of the World Muscle Society, Including New Data From ASPIRO, the Clinical Trial Evaluating AT132 in Patients With X-Linked Myotubular Myopathy (XLMTM)
Audentes Therapeutics Inc (BOLD:NMQ) closed at 59.40, -0.47% below its 52-week high of 59.68, set on Dec 11, 2019.
17.95Dec 26 201859.68Dec 11 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.98 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2019 21:00 GMT.