- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Boston Omaha Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Boston Omaha Corporation Announces Sale of 926,880 Shares of Class A Common Stock Pursuant to the Underwriters’ Over-Allotment Option
- General Indemnity Group, LLC, Announces the Acquisition of Surety Support Services, Inc.
- Boston Omaha Announces Pricing of $85 Million Public Offering of Class A Common Stock and Commences Trading on NASDAQ Capital Market
Boston Omaha Corp (BOMN:NAQ) closed at 13.76, 13.25% above the 52 week low of 12.15 set on Jun 27, 2017.
12.15Jun 27 201722.00Jun 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||165.90m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5134 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2017 21:00 BST.