- Borr Drilling Limited - Mandatory notification of trades
- Borr Drilling Limited announces agreement to defer $1.4 billion of debt maturities and yard instalments to 2025
- Borr Drilling Limited - Announcement of contract and letter of award for jack-up drilling rigs
- Borr Drilling Limited - Reverse share split
- Borr Drilling Limited - Q3 2021 Presentation
- Borr Drilling Limited Announces Preliminary Results for the Third Quarter of 2021
- Borr Drilling Limited - Invitation to webcast and conference call Q3 2021 results
Borr Drilling Ltd (BORR:OSL) closed at 20.37, -22.84% below its 52-week high of 26.40, set on Feb 17, 2021.
10.42Aug 20 202126.40Feb 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.67bn NOK|
|EPS (TTM)||-14.29 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2022.