- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- The week in energy: A new gas export hub?
- Law firm’s oligarch work comes into focus after Mueller charges
- Platts deploys blockchain to track oil storage data in UAE
- Lawyer pleads guilty in Russia meddling probe
- BP says oil demand to peak by late 2030s
- Oil industry’s swagger takes knock from gas boom
- Israel bolsters Egypt ties with $15bn gas deal
- Oil and gas company Energean to list in London
- Oil majors see their chance in staid world of utilities
- Neptune Energy sets aim on being the next BG Group
BP PLC (BPE:DUS) closed at 5.30, 10.42% above the 52 week low of 4.80 set on Aug 30, 2017.
4.80Aug 30 20175.95Jan 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.3198 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.03%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 29 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2018 07:04 GMT.