- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Stocks to watch: AA, FirstGroup, Glencore, Wolters, LendingClub
- Daisy prepares for £1bn sale as early as March
- Richard Scudamore, English football’s dealmaker in chief
- UK is promised a full-fibre broadband diet
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- Sky and BT climb after football TV rights auction
- Old Broadcasters 2 New Streamers 0
- Sky the winner as BT trims Premier League ambitions
- TV deal signals end of Premier League’s big spending
BT Group PLC (BTN:MEX) closed at 305.93, 2.99% above its 52-week low of 297.06, set on Feb 13, 2018.
297.06Feb 13 2018412.47Feb 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||20.21 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.80%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Feb 12 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 21 2018 16:06 GMT.