- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Daisy prepares for £1bn sale as early as March
- Richard Scudamore, English football’s dealmaker in chief
- UK is promised a full-fibre broadband diet
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- Sky and BT climb after football TV rights auction
- Old Broadcasters 2 New Streamers 0
- Sky the winner as BT trims Premier League ambitions
- TV deal signals end of Premier League’s big spending
- Sky/football rights: glacier mint
BT Group PLC (BTQA:FRA) closed at 12.90, 2.38% above its 52-week low of 12.60, set on Feb 16, 2018.
12.60Feb 16 201819.70Mar 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.8582 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.70%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Feb 12 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2018 12:21 GMT.