- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- St. James's Place helps lead FTSE 100 higher
- Gucci pledges to go fur-free from 2018
- China vs US: Who is copying whom?
- London rally leaves Kingfisher behind
- Brexit twist for Burberry and JD Wetherspoon
- Brands turn to China's digital influencers to fuel sales
- Burberry enlists business mind to buttress Bailey's creativity
- BT rises after Macquarie forecasts a comeback
- Burberry makes concessions on pay to placate investors
- GKN shares hit the brakes after peer's profit warning
Burberry Group PLC (BURBY:PKC) closed at 25.56, -0.41% below its 52-week high of 25.66, set on Oct 16, 2017.
17.22Nov 18 201625.66Oct 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5029 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.97%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 05 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 20:59 BST.