- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Airlines fly high on FTSE on strong demand prospects
- Bad news bears
- Bunzl shares climb on optimism over earnings power
- Next's seamless succession plan shows how it should be done
- John Barton steps down as Next chairman
- Where should I invest in 2017?
- Ahlsell: but who will buy?
- Sports Direct climbs on hard day for FTSE
- Saatchi sexism row: older guys should adjust mindset
- Brexit makes it harder for Brammer to cram genie back in bottle
Bunzl PLC (BZLFY:PKC) closed at 30.48, -4.83% below its 52-week high of 32.02, set on Aug 26, 2016.
24.40Nov 18 201632.02Aug 26 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.02 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5155 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.69%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 16 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jan 01 2017|
|Next div ex-date||May 24 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jul 07 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 25 2017 20:33 BST.