- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Bunzl: god of small things
- Airlines fly high on FTSE on strong demand prospects
- Bad news bears
- Bunzl shares climb on optimism over earnings power
- Next's seamless succession plan shows how it should be done
- John Barton steps down as Next chairman
- Where should I invest in 2017?
- Ahlsell: but who will buy?
- Sports Direct climbs on hard day for FTSE
- Saatchi sexism row: older guys should adjust mindset
As of last trade
Bunzl PLC (BZLFY:PKC) traded at 29.39, -9.09% below its 52-week high of 32.33, set on May 17, 2017.
24.40Nov 18 201632.33May 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.92bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.04 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5343 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.79%|
|Div ex-date||May 24 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 07 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 24 2017 14:49 BST.