- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Mental health treatment should be prioritised
- Business school: partnerships, how to boost morale, data science
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg pulls off acrobatics at Congressional circus
- Publish — or perish
- Bolton may turn out to change with the wind
- Business cycles must run their course
- Australia’s cricket captain Smith handed ban for ball tampering
- Opinion today: Should the Big Four be broken up?
- Five reasons why US tech titans are having a bad week
- From Brussels, with steel
CA Inc (CA:NSQ) closed at 34.84, -6.47% below its 52-week high of 37.25, set on Mar 12, 2018.
30.45Jul 28 201737.25Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.78 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.02 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.91%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 21 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 19 2018 21:00 BST.