- CalAmp's LoJack España Connected Car Solutions Enhance Bipi´s Rental Car Subscriber Service with Maintenance and Recovery Services
- CalAmp Provides Business Update for the Fiscal 2022 Third Quarter ending November 30, 2021
- CalAmp to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- CalAmp and FAIRWAYiQ Partner to Enhance Golfer Experience, Lower Costs and Improve Course Operational Efficiency
- CalAmp's Tracker Launches iOn™ Fleet Management Software to Accelerate the Speed of Smart Decision Making for Fleets Across the U.K.
- CalAmp Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
- CalAmp and Hyundai Translead Launch Open Platform Smart Trailer Solution to Drive Efficient & Safe Trailer Operations
- CalAmp's LoJack Italia Launches CalAmp iOn™ Fleet Management Experience for Smart Decision Making
- CalAmp Announces Date for Fiscal 2022 Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- CalAmp's Bus Guardian™ Supports Back-to-School Safety with COVID-19 Contact Tracing Solution
CalAmp Corp (CAMP:NSQ) closed at 9.51, 6.85% above its 52-week low of 8.90, set on Nov 30, 2021.
8.90Nov 30 202114.51May 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||341.24m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.249 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2021 21:00 GMT.