- CAMBRIDGE BANCORP ANNOUNCES 2023 ANNUAL MEETING DATE AND RENEWAL OF SHARE REPURCHASE PLAN
- Cambridge Bancorp CEO and CFO to attend the Janney West Coast CEO Forum
- Cambridge Bancorp Announces Results for 2022 and Declares Increased Dividend
- Cambridge Trust provides financing to support MasteryPrep's growth
- Cambridge Bancorp Sets Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
Cambridge Bancorp (CATC:NAQ) closed at 66.71, 7.11% above its 52-week low of 62.28, set on Mar 13, 2023.
62.28Mar 13 202393.00Nov 10 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||525.51m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.34 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.00%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 08 2023|
|Div pay-date||Feb 23 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 29 2023 21:00 BST.