- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM safeguards success of subsidiary Barracuda in midst of Austrian banking scandal
- CTS EVENTIM and Björn Ulvaeus join forces for show and dinner event Mamma Mia! The Party
- DGAP-Adhoc: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Austrian subsidiary of CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA holds deposits with Commerzialbank Mattersburg im Burgenland AG
- DGAP-PVR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-News: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: CTS EVENTIM publishes first-quarter 2020 results - severe impacts on earnings due to COVID-19 pandemic
- DGAP-AFR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
Cts Eventim AG & Co KgaA (CEVMF:PKC) closed at 37.90, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 37.90, set on Aug 04, 2020.
37.90Aug 04 202057.60Oct 23 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.19bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.11 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.84%|
|Div ex-date||May 09 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 13 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 04 2020 19:54 BST.