- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM acquires regional ticketing providers in the Rhineland
- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM's revenue continues to increase in the third quarter of 2021
- DGAP-AFR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
- DGAP-PVR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM acquires majority stake in digital experts simply-X
- CTS EVENTIM uses EVENTIM.Pass, its proprietary digital ticket, for the first time for Ed Sheeran's European tour
- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM enters the North American ticketing market
Cts Eventim AG & Co KgaA (CEVMF:PKC) closed at 68.52, 12.60% above the 52 week low of 60.85 set on Apr 14, 2021.
60.85Apr 14 202178.75Nov 11 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.85bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1153 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 23 2021.