- DGAP-AFR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
- DGAP-News: Dr Cornelius Baur appointed as new Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board of CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA
- DGAP-PVR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-Adhoc: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: CTS EVENTIM and France Billet to supply ticketing software for Paris 2024
- DGAP-Adhoc: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Arbitral tribunal affirms the claim for compensation of the joint venture of CTS EVENTIM and Kapsch TrafficCom against the Federal Republic of Germany
- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM optimistic about its prospects for 2022 after two pandemic-hit years
- DGAP-AFR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM signs up star architect Sir David Chipperfield to design the new arena in Milan
- DGAP-Adhoc: CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA to receive coronavirus-related subsidies for 2021
Cts Eventim AG & Co KgaA (CEVMY:PKC) closed at 16.80, 5.00% above its 52-week low of 16.00, set on Aug 24, 2021.
16.00Aug 24 202120.25Nov 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 10 2022.