- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM safeguards success of subsidiary Barracuda in midst of Austrian banking scandal
- CTS EVENTIM and Björn Ulvaeus join forces for show and dinner event Mamma Mia! The Party
- DGAP-Adhoc: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Austrian subsidiary of CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA holds deposits with Commerzialbank Mattersburg im Burgenland AG
- DGAP-PVR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-News: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: CTS EVENTIM publishes first-quarter 2020 results - severe impacts on earnings due to COVID-19 pandemic
- DGAP-AFR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes.