- Can-Fite: New Phase III Psoriasis Data Showing Superior Safety & Improved Efficacy Presented by KOL Dr. Papp at the 31st European Academy of Dermatology
- Can-Fite Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results & Provides Clinical Update
- Can-Fite’s Drug Namodenoson Approved for Compassionate Use Treatment of Advanced Liver Cancer Patients in Romania
- Can-Fite Selected to Present the Positive Psoriasis Phase III Data at the 31st European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology Congress
- Can-Fite: Reports Progress in the Development of Piclidenoson for Osteoarthritis in Pets Through its Partner Vetbiolix
- Can-Fite to Submit FDA & EMA Registration Plans for Piclidenoson in the Oral Treatment of Moderate to Severe Psoriasis
As of last trade
Can Fite Biopharma Ltd (CF5B:FRA) traded at 0.78, 5.41% above its 52-week low of 0.74, set on Oct 04, 2022.
0.74Oct 04 20222.12Dec 20 2021
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 06 2022 07:02 BST.