- Prior to Phase III Psoriasis Data Release Can Fite Reports that Piclidenoson Destroys Pathological Skin Cells in vitro
- Can-Fite to Conduct Investor Meetings during the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Can-Fite Issues Letter to Shareholders
- Following Complete Clearance of Cancer Lesions in Advanced Liver Cancer Patient, Can-Fite is Filing Patent Applications for the Treatment of Various Advanced Solid Tumors
- Liver Cancer Patient Treated with Can-Fite’s Namodenoson Clears All Cancer Lesions Under Open Label Extension of Phase II Study
- Can-Fite’s Phase III Psoriasis Study to Complete 16-Week Treatment of Last Patient in January; Topline Data Expected Q1 2022
- Can-Fite Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results & Provides Clinical Update
- Can-Fite CEO Dr. Pnina Fishman to be Guest Speaker at 5th Annual NASH Summit 2021
- Can-Fite’s Piclidenoson Commences Clinical Study for the Treatment of Canine Osteoarthritis
- Can-Fite to Present at H.C. Wainwright 7th Annual Israel Conference
Can Fite Biopharma Ltd (CF5B:FRA) closed at 1.12, 30.23% above the 52 week low of 0.86 set on Dec 08, 2021.
0.86Dec 08 20212.44Mar 19 2021
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 20 2022 07:00 GMT.