- Can-Fite’s CF602 Reverses Erectile Dysfunction in Diabetic Pre-clinical Model: Study Published in Peer-Reviewed Journal Andrologia
- Can-Fite Announces Publication of Clinical Study Data for Piclidenoson and Namodenoson in Scientific Journal
- Can-Fite Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results & Provides Clinical Update
- Can-Fite Granted Key NASH Patent in Israel
- Can-Fite’s CEO to Present Namodenoson’s Efficacy in Liver Cancer as Expert Speaker at the Adenosine Pathway Targeted Cancer Immunotherapy Summit
- Can-Fite is Developing a Topical Piclidenoson Psoriasis Treatment that Shows Efficacy in a Preclinical Model: Potential Complementary Product to its Phase III Oral Psoriasis Drug
- Can-Fite to Present at Dermatology Drug Development Summit Europe on April 6, 2022
Can Fite Biopharma Ltd (CF5B:FRA) closed at 0.835, 7.74% above its 52-week low of 0.775, set on May 26, 2022.
0.775May 26 20222.12Dec 20 2021
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 24 2022 10:53 BST.