- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Stocks to watch: Tesla, Inmarsat, GVC, NMC Health, SIG
- Chesapeake Energy shares jump in pre-market on earnings beat
- Stocks to watch: Centrica, Barclays, Playtech, Go-Ahead, Roku
- Wall Street mixed as Nasdaq closes in the red
- Wall Street extends gains fuelled by energy rally
- AMD shares extend losses on worries over cryptocurrency
- US stocks gain but institutional investors show nerves
- Chesapeake digs deep to overcome its weaknesses
Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK:NYQ) closed at 3.06, 20.95% above the 52 week low of 2.53 set on Feb 09, 2018.
2.53Feb 09 20186.59Apr 05 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.78bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.26 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:01 BST.