- Stocks to watch: Tesla, Inmarsat, GVC, NMC Health, SIG
- Chesapeake Energy shares jump in pre-market on earnings beat
- Stocks to watch: Centrica, Barclays, Playtech, Go-Ahead, Roku
- Wall Street mixed as Nasdaq closes in the red
- Wall Street extends gains fuelled by energy rally
- AMD shares extend losses on worries over cryptocurrency
- US stocks gain but institutional investors show nerves
Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK:NYQ) closed at 5.05, -2.88% below its 52-week high of 5.20, set on Jul 28, 2017.
2.53Feb 09 20185.20Jul 28 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.03 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018 21:01 BST.