- Canada’s Encana buys Newfield for $5.5bn in US shale push
- Saudi America, by Bethany McLean
- Stocks to watch: Tesla, Inmarsat, GVC, NMC Health, SIG
- Chesapeake Energy shares jump in pre-market on earnings beat
- Stocks to watch: Centrica, Barclays, Playtech, Go-Ahead, Roku
- Wall Street mixed as Nasdaq closes in the red
- Wall Street extends gains fuelled by energy rally
Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK:NYQ) closed at 2.57, 1.58% above its 52-week low of 2.53, set on Feb 09, 2018.
2.53Feb 09 20185.60Jul 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.35bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6175 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2018 21:01 GMT.