- Nominations Now Open for the 2022 Cintas C.A.P.E. Awards, Honoring EVS Technicians
- Cintas Canada Opens Polls for the 2022 Canada’s Best Restroom Contest
- Cintas Executives to Participate in Barclays Business Services ESG Summit
- Middletown, N.Y. Custodian Crowned 2022 Cintas Custodian of the Year
- Cintas Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Cintas Officially Opens Nominations for 2022 America’s Best Restroom® Nationwide Contest
Cintas Corp (CITX:GER) closed at 360.20, -11.61% below its 52-week high of 407.50, set on Dec 16, 2021.
302.10Feb 24 2022407.50Dec 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||38.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.33 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.65 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.07%|
|Div ex-date||May 13 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 27 2022 16:35 BST.