- Keep Employees Hydrated This Summer with Cintas WaterBreak®
- Cintas Canada Reveals Top Five Finalists in Nationwide Canada’s Best Restroom Contest
- Cintas Corporation Announces Webcast for Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Results
- Cintas Corporation Offers Revolutionary ZOLL AED 3®
- Cintas to Close Menomonee Falls Operation
- Cintas Launches Annual America’s Best Restroom® Nationwide Contest
- Cintas Wins Three NAUMD Image of the Year Awards, Ties for Best of the Best for Apparel Programs
- Cintas Donates 100,000 Face Masks to Matthew 25 Ministries
- Cintas Spotlights Superhero EVS Technicians During Nationwide Awards Program
- Cintas Corporation Announces Webcast for COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
Cintas Corp (CITX:GER) closed at 233.50, -18.04% below its 52-week high of 284.90, set on Feb 19, 2020.
149.30Apr 02 2020284.90Feb 19 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||27.71bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.82 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 14 2020 16:35 BST.