- BT warned its survival depends on delivering full-fibre networks
- Goldman-backed consortium to buy CityFibre for £538m
- Stocks to watch: William Hill, Shire, Pearson, Qinetiq, Caterpillar
- Community Fibre raises cash to connect social housing
- Head of TalkTalk ultrafast broadband joins Virgin Media
- Ofcom bolsters plan to accelerate investment in ultrafast broadband
- UK is promised a full-fibre broadband diet
- Investors wary of TalkTalk’s latest broadband plan
- TalkTalk, Infracapital in £1.5bn full fibre broadband pact
- UK’s digital economy will be built on fair foundations
CityFibre Infrastructure Holdings PLC (CITY:LSE) closed at 80.30, -0.86% below its 52-week high of 81.00, set on May 18, 2018.
38.00Sep 28 201781.00May 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||508.65m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.04 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 24 2018 16:35 BST.