- Cliffs’ New Labor Contract with the United Steelworkers Ratified for its Michigan and Minnesota Mining Operations
- Cleveland-Cliffs Completes Full Redemption of Senior Notes Due 2020
- Cleveland-Cliffs and the United Steelworkers Reach Tentative Agreement on New Labor Contract for Michigan and Minnesota Mining Operations
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. to Announce Third-Quarter 2018 Results on October 19
- Cleveland-Cliffs Calls for Full Redemption of All Senior Notes Due 2020
- Cleveland-Cliffs Completes the Sale of its Asia Pacific Iron Ore Assets
- Cleveland-Cliffs’ Nashwauk Land Acquisition Upheld in Court Ruling
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. Reports Second-Quarter 2018 Results
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc (CLF:DEU) closed at 10.14, -9.46% below its 52-week high of 11.20, set on Sep 26, 2018.
4.73Nov 15 201711.20Sep 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4785 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018.