- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. and AK Steel Holding Corporation Announce Successful Results of Early Participation in Exchange Offers and Consent Solicitations
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Results on February 27
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. Commences Exchange Offers and AK Steel Corporation Commences Consent Solicitations
- Cleveland-Cliffs to Acquire AK Steel
- Cleveland-Cliffs Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend on Common Shares
- Cleveland-Cliffs to Webcast Presentation by Lourenco Goncalves at Upcoming Goldman Sachs Conference
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc (CLF:DEU) closed at 6.50, 8.27% above its 52-week low of 6.00, set on Oct 23, 2019.
6.00Oct 23 201910.74Feb 08 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.86 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2148 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.33%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 02 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jan 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 29 2020 16:35 GMT.