- State Street Global Advisors Announces Impact of Receiving Settlement Payments
- Cleveland-Cliffs Applauds the Trump Administration for Taking Action on Steel Imports
- Cleveland-Cliffs Amends and Improves its ABL Facility
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. Addresses Inaccurate Media Reports Regarding Nashwauk, MN Property
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results on January 25
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc (CLF:DEU) closed at 6.08, 28.65% above the 52 week low of 4.73 set on Nov 15, 2017.
4.73Nov 15 20179.13Mar 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018.