- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
- Foreign fund managers struggle for China foothold
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (CLF:DUS) closed at 13.34, 10.80% above the 52 week low of 12.04 set on Dec 30, 2016.
12.04Dec 30 201615.03Nov 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1552 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.17%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2017 07:05 GMT.