- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (CLF:MUN) closed at 13.20, 3.21% above its 52-week low of 12.79, set on Oct 02, 2017.
12.79Oct 02 201715.07Nov 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1552 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.18%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2018 07:04 GMT.