- Pete Carroll Joins CoreLogic in Key Government Affairs Role
- Early-Stage Mortgage Delinquencies Dip Again in November as Hurricanes’ Impact Wanes
- CoreLogic Acquires eTech Solutions
- CoreLogic Provides 2018 Financial Guidance
- CoreLogic Reports December Home Prices Up More Than 6 Percent Year-Over-Year for Fifth Consecutive Month
- CoreLogic Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Financial Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
- Wildfires and Hurricane-Related Floods Were Most Destructive Natural Hazards in 2017
- CoreLogic: Most Cities Shortlisted for Amazon’s Second Headquarters Are Already “Hot” Housing Markets
- CoreLogic Reports Early-Stage Mortgage Delinquencies Increased Following Active Hurricane Season
- CoreLogic Announces General Counsel Appointment
Corelogic Inc (CLGX:DEU) closed at 36.55, 6.81% above its 52-week low of 34.22, set on Feb 12, 2018.
34.22Feb 12 201841.69Oct 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018.