- CoreLogic Analysis Estimates Property Damage from Hurricane Irma Between $42.5 Billion and $65 Billion
- CoreLogic Reports a 16.9 Percent Year-Over-Year Increase in Mortgage Fraud Risk in the Second Quarter of 2017
- CoreLogic Reports Mortgage Delinquencies Remain Low in June
- CoreLogic Analysis Shows an Estimated 8.5 Million Properties in Florida at Significant Risk of Potential Wind Damage from Hurricane Irma
- CoreLogic Supports Launch of the HOPE Disaster Fund
- CoreLogic President and CEO Frank Martell to Present at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- CoreLogic US Home Price Report Shows Prices Up 6.7 Percent in July 2017
- CoreLogic Analysis Estimates Total Residential Insured and Uninsured Flood Loss for Hurricane Harvey Between $25 Billion and $37 Billion
- CoreLogic Analysis Shows More Than 50 Percent of Properties in Houston at High and Moderate Risk of Flood Are Not in Designated Flood Zones
- CoreLogic Analysis Shows Between $1 Billion and $2 Billion in Estimated Insured Property Loss from Hurricane Harvey
Corelogic Inc (CLGX:DEU) closed at 38.43, -3.94% below its 52-week high of 40.01, set on Sep 13, 2017.
32.00Jan 24 201740.01Sep 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.10 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2017.