- Proxy Advisory Firm Egan-Jones Joins ISS and Glass Lewis in Recommending Mack-Cali Shareholders Vote “GOLD” to Elect Bow Street’s Nominees
- Bow Street Responds to Mack-Cali’s Last-Ditch Effort to Manipulate Board Election
- Leading Proxy Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend Mack-Cali Shareholders Vote “GOLD” to Elect Bow Street’s Nominees
- Bow Street Sends Letter to Mack-Cali Shareholders Highlighting Board’s History of Broken Promises
- Bow Street Releases Investor Presentation Highlighting Need for Change at Mack-Cali
As of last trade
Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI:NYQ) traded at 13.37, 6.41% above its 52-week low of 12.56, set on Aug 04, 2020.
12.56Aug 04 202023.89Jan 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.12 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.04%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 10 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jul 24 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 14 2020 15:55 BST.