- Steve Smith Named CEO of Zayo Group
- Colony Capital Portfolio Company DataBank Announces Strategic Investment in EdgePresence
- Colony Capital, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call Date
- Inception REIT Enters Into Merger Agreement with Subversive Real Estate Acquisition REIT LP
- Colony Capital Announces Final Results of Tender Offer for Outstanding 3.875% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2021
- Colony Capital Announces the Sale of Hospitality Portfolios
- Colony Capital to Present at the 2020 RBC Capital Markets Global Tower and Mobile Infrastructure Virtual Investor Day
- Digital Colony Appoints Matty Yohannan as Chief of Staff
- Colony Capital to Present at the Goldman Sachs 29th Annual Communacopia Conference
- Colony Capital Announces Tender Offer for Outstanding 3.875% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2021
Colony Capital Inc (CLNY:NYQ) closed at 3.26, 145.11% above the 52 week low of 1.33 set on Apr 03, 2020.
1.33Apr 03 20205.74Oct 29 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-7.25 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2020 21:10 BST.