- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Harold Hamm steps up bets on demand for gas
- US shale groups roar back to life after oil slump
- Energy bonds premium eroded as oil price surges
- Corporate moments to look out for in 2017
- Opec decision brings welcome relief to US operators
- Independent US oil producers increase hedges for 2017
- Trump victory: corporate winners and losers
Continental Resources Inc (CLR:NYQ) closed at 37.90, 30.33% above the 52 week low of 29.08 set on Jul 07, 2017.
29.08Jul 07 201760.30Dec 01 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3912 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 21:02 BST.