- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Stocks to watch: InterContinental, HSBC, Dunelm, Hikma, Temenos
- HSBC warns on $1.5bn penalty as Gulliver bows out as chief
- Biggest gilt redemption set to buoy the market
- Productivity surprise could set agenda for markets
- Mixed gender teams lure greater investor inflows
- Movers and shakers, February 19
- What’s behind the weakening US dollar?
- HSBC hopes to leave era of scandals behind
- Trump’s fiscal gamble and the US twin deficits
- Citi sees rich pickings in targeting Asia’s ‘mass affluent’
JPMorgan Chase & Co (CMC1:FRA) closed at 100.34, 2.71% above its 52-week low of 97.69, set on Mar 10, 2017.
97.69Mar 10 2017104.94Nov 03 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||51.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||51.33%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2018 07:04 GMT.