- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Former JPMorgan China head invests in aircraft leasing
- Trump's call to bring back jobs tests US banks
- More than one in 10 staff at US banks work in Asia
- Goldman warns Federal Reserve over commodity trading rules fallout
- Asian manufacturing growth hits four-year high
- JPMorgan and Morgan Stanley set to be underwriters on Saudi Aramco IPO
- US banks 'wasting billions' trying to track crime
- Dodd-Frank in Republicans' crosshairs
- Asset managers named in list of potential closet trackers
- US senators ask Lloyd Blankfein to disclose links with Gary Cohn
JPMorgan Chase & Co (CMC1:FRA) closed at 99.95, -0.75% below its 52-week high of 100.70, set on Aug 26, 2016.
92.11Feb 25 2016100.70Aug 26 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 07:01 GMT.