- Cantel Pre-Announces Estimated Revenue for the 4th Quarter
- Cantel Promotes Peter Clifford to President
- Cantel Medical Reports Financial Results for its Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2020
- Cantel Announces Full Exercise of Option by Initial Purchasers to Purchase Additional Convertible Senior Notes
- Cantel Medical Corp. to Hold Conference Call to Discuss Results for its Third Quarter Ended April 30, 2020
Cantel Medical Corp (CMD:NYQ) closed at 54.87, 163.67% above the 52 week low of 20.81 set on Mar 23, 2020.
20.81Mar 23 202093.62Aug 30 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5593 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.38%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 16 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jan 31 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 14 2020 00:00 BST.