- Enable Midstream Announces FERC Approval of the Gulf Run Pipeline Project
- CenterPoint Energy Reports Strong Q1 2021 Earnings
- Enable Midstream Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial and Operating Results
- CenterPoint announces sale of Arkansas and Oklahoma natural gas LDC businesses to Summit Utilities for $2.150 billion in cash
- Enable Midstream Announces Quarterly Distributions
- Enable Midstream Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call Information
- Energy Transfer Announces Receipt of Consents to the Acquisition of Enable Midstream from Majority Unitholders
- Barclays Confirms the Quarterly Composition of the CIBC Atlas Select MLP Index
CenterPoint Energy Inc (CNP PR B:NYQ) closed at 45.40, -3.40% below its 52-week high of 47.00, set on Jun 17, 2021.
34.01Jun 26 202047.00Jun 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||3.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.71%|
|Div ex-date||May 13 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2021 21:10 BST.