- Resolutions passed at the Annual General Meeting of Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Vesting of restricted share units
- Notice to convene the Annual General Metting 2022
- Manager’s transactions
- Chr. Hansen Annual Report 2021/22
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S - Major shareholder announcement from APG Asset Management N.V.
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S Interim Report Q3 2021/22
- Lillie Li Valeur steps down from the Board of Directors
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S Interim Report Q2 2021/22
- Thomas Schäfer to step down as EVP & CSO
Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CRTSF:PKL) closed at 61.60, 27.14% above the 52 week low of 48.45 set on Sep 28, 2022.
48.45Sep 28 202281.38Jan 13 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||57.57bn DKK|
|EPS (TTM)||12.69 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.9841 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.60%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Nov 28 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 30 2022 20:17 GMT.