- Cooper Tire Wins Global 2020 GOOD DESIGN® Award for Discoverer® Snow Claw™
- Cooper Tire’s PRO Series™ LHT Now Standard Equipment on Vanguard Dry and Refrigerated Van Trailers
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Declares 196th Consecutive Quarterly Dividend
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results February 22
- Cooper Tire Scores 100 Percent on 2021 Corporate Equality Index
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB:NYQ) closed at 57.26, -2.98% below its 52-week high of 59.02, set on Mar 04, 2021.
18.18Apr 21 202059.02Mar 04 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.82 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.42 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.74%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 26 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 26 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 15 2021 21:10 BST.