- Flexiti Launches 0% Interest Financing at 78 London Drugs Locations
- Flexiti Places 13th on The Globe and Mail’s Third-annual Ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies
- CURO Commits to Mental Health and Becoming a StigmaFree Company
- Kristina Coleman Honored with WBJ Diversity & Inclusion Award
- CURO Group Holdings Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- CURO to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Wednesday, July 28, 2021
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CURO:NYQ) closed at 18.62, -10.52% below its 52-week high of 20.81, set on Dec 18, 2020.
7.33Oct 30 202020.81Dec 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||767.69m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.34 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.44 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.37%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 06 2021|
|Div pay-date||Aug 19 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2021 21:10 BST.