- Shale stocks battered as oil prices fall
- Opec: why Trump has Saudi Arabia over a barrel
- Crude, oil and gas stocks eye one of their worst days this year
- Wary shale investors warn against drilling at all costs
- Record ‘megadeals’ push global takeovers beyond $1.2tn
- Concho investors shun biggest US oil deal in six years
- Permian M&A: head Concho
- Boom times for US shale oil producers
Concho Resources Inc (CXO:NYQ) closed at 120.67, 2.49% above its 52-week low of 117.74, set on Dec 06, 2018.
117.74Dec 06 2018163.11May 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.47bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.55 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2018 21:00 GMT.