- DGAP-News: Benchmark's Fully-Funded 2020 Gold-Silver Exploration Program Targets New Discoveries and a New Mineral Resource Estimate
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Gold-Silver Exploration Update and COVID-19 Status
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Targets 1.68 to 1.92 Million oz. Gold Equivalent Grading 1.71 to 1.73 AuEq g/t at Cliff Creek Zone
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Expands the Duke's Ridge to Phoenix Corridor at Depth and Along Strike to over 1 Kilometre
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Intersects New Zone Including High-Grades of 2,360 g/t Silver and 11.30 g/t Gold Over 1 Metre
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Extends Cliff Creek Zone to +1km Strike Length and Intersects 1.44 G/T AuEq Over 102 Metres
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Intercepts a Broad Zone of Bulk Tonnage Mineralization at Duke's Ridge: 1.73 g/t AuEq over 70 Metres
- DGAP-News: Benchmark Compares Mapping of Discreet High-Grade Zones and Bulk Tonnage Potential at the Lawyers Project with Argentina's Cerro Negro Gold-Silver Mine
As of last trade,
Benchmark Metals Inc (CYRTF:QBB) traded at 0.1801, 50.08% above the 52 week low of 0.12 set on Mar 16, 2020.
0.12Mar 16 20200.37Jan 06 2020
|Market cap||25.78m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0334 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 07 2020 19:41 BST.