- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Deutsche Asset Management launches research institute
- Power struggle at Guggenheim Partners rattles a Wall Street star
- Citigroup and Deutsche Bank give Frankfurt a Brexit boost
- Europe: No country for Chinese buyers?
- ECB probes HNA and Qatar stakes in Deutsche Bank
- QIA: feeling the heat
- Banks pressed to release more non-financial data
- US pursues North Korea funds through 8 global banks
- Theresa May needs 'reality check' on Brexit says SNP
- FCA fines dip sharply despite record number of investigations
Deutsche Bank AG (DBK:MIL) closed at 15.61, -12.24% below its 52-week high of 17.79, set on Jan 26, 2017.
8.84Sep 30 201617.79Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||37.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.02 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.22%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 21 2017 16:17 BST.