- Directorate Change
- SAB Member Prof. Gerding is Keynote at C.diff Conf
- Study gives strong support for potential of XF-73
- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- Expansion of clinical pipeline
- Interim results for six months ended 30 June 2021
- Notice of Interim Results
- Secondary endpoint analysis from Phase 2b trial
- XF-73 Phase 2b data to be presented at ECCMID
- NTCD-M3 RD Agreement with US Dept Veterans Affairs
Destiny Pharma PLC (DEST:LSE) closed at 113.50, 89.17% above the 52 week low of 60.00 set on Dec 11, 2020.
60.00Dec 11 2020250.00Mar 29 2021
|Market cap||67.94m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1058 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 06 2021 16:24 GMT.