- Are paper maps making a comeback?
- Premier League fails to recruit BBC executive to top job
- Leadership vacuum poses stiff challenge for Premier League
- Susanna Dinnage pulls out of Premier League chief executive post
- Iceland’s orang-utan sends grim message on TV advertising
- ‘Friends’ episode shows the power of Netflix
- HSBC chairman takes up second role at South African insurance company
- Helicopter ride app Blade sets sights on India expansion
- Netflix to ramp up productions in Europe in 2019
- BuzzFeed cannot bulk up enough to take on Facebook
Discovery Inc (DISCA:NSQ) closed at 27.71, 34.55% above the 52 week low of 20.60 set on May 31, 2018.
20.60May 31 201834.89Nov 08 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.68 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.