- Premier League’s Scudamore gets controversial £5m golden handshake
- What is the best Christmas song?
- ATP plots tennis revamp to draw younger audience
- A floor show in London’s King’s Cross
- Discovery squares up to Sky in Europe over golf
- Opening Quote: Tui is not following Thomas Cook’s lead
- No-deal Brexit: FT assesses government impact papers
- Moonves’ inflated pay should have been a red flag to investors
- Why television’s bogeymen are here to stay
- Virgin Media customers to lose access to UKTV channels
As of last trade
Discovery Inc (DISCA:NSQ) traded at 31.74, -9.03% below its 52-week high of 34.89, set on Nov 08, 2018.
16.14Nov 16 201734.89Nov 08 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.68 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 18:25 GMT.