- Apple signs up Oprah Winfrey for original programming
- JLR to shed more jobs as it shifts Discovery production out of UK
- Jaguar Land Rover to shed jobs, move work to Slovakia
- Discovery strikes $2bn PGA deal for golf streaming service
- Activist Hohn signals backing for a cash bid by Comcast for Fox
- EU raids media groups in sports rights antitrust probe
- Stocks to watch: Express Scripts, Alfa, Boskalis, Axel Springer
- Five reasons why universal basic income is a bad idea
- Media companies are getting used to dealmaking cliffhangers
- Media groups face choice of eat or be eaten
Discovery Inc (DISCA:NSQ) closed at 28.12, -1.54% below its 52-week high of 28.56, set on Jun 22, 2018.
15.99Nov 15 201728.56Jun 22 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.45 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018 21:00 BST.