- HSBC chairman takes up second role at South African insurance company
- Helicopter ride app Blade sets sights on India expansion
- Netflix to ramp up productions in Europe in 2019
- BuzzFeed cannot bulk up enough to take on Facebook
- Premier League’s Scudamore gets controversial £5m golden handshake
- What is the best Christmas song?
- ATP plots tennis revamp to draw younger audience
- A floor show in London’s King’s Cross
- Discovery squares up to Sky in Europe over golf
- Opening Quote: Tui is not following Thomas Cook’s lead
Discovery Inc (DISCK:NSQ) closed at 26.05, -17.43% below its 52-week high of 31.55, set on Nov 08, 2018.
17.81Dec 13 201731.55Nov 08 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.68 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2018 21:00 GMT.