- Virgin Media customers to lose access to UKTV channels
- Zaslav to stay as Discovery Communications chief executive
- Marquee launches ‘Netflix for the arts’
- What brands can learn from religion
- Jaguar Land Rover says hard Brexit will cost it £1.2bn a year
- Fall in UK car industry investment blamed on Brexit uncertainty
- European streaming joint venture takes on Netflix
- Apple signs up Oprah Winfrey for original programming
- JLR to shed more jobs as it shifts Discovery production out of UK
- Jaguar Land Rover to shed jobs, move work to Slovakia
Discovery Inc (DISCK:NSQ) closed at 24.92, -6.46% below its 52-week high of 26.64, set on Jun 22, 2018.
14.99Nov 15 201726.64Jun 22 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.37bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.59 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 17 2018 21:00 BST.