- A floor show in London’s King’s Cross
- Discovery squares up to Sky in Europe over golf
- Opening Quote: Tui is not following Thomas Cook’s lead
- No-deal Brexit: FT assesses government impact papers
- Moonves’ inflated pay should have been a red flag to investors
- Why television’s bogeymen are here to stay
- Virgin Media customers to lose access to UKTV channels
- Zaslav to stay as Discovery Communications chief executive
- Marquee launches ‘Netflix for the arts’
- What brands can learn from religion
Discovery Inc (DISCK:NSQ) closed at 30.21, -3.76% below its 52-week high of 31.39, set on Oct 05, 2018.
14.99Nov 15 201731.39Oct 05 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.32bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.59 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 21:00 BST.