- Stocks to watch: Centamin, TalkTalk, Meggitt, WH Smith, RWE
- Inmarsat/EchoStar: back down
- EchoStar drops Inmarsat takeover after £3.2bn bid rejected
- Stocks to watch: Inmarsat, Evraz, NMC, Genworth, Aggreko
- UK’s Inmarsat rejects takeover bid from Charlie Ergen’s EchoStar
- Antitrust showdown with AT&T will resonate across all sectors
- A year after Kraft Heinz bid, Unilever decision hinges on corporate governance
- Satellite group Inmarsat lifts off on takeover talk
- SoftBank forced to rethink after failed Sprint-T-Mobile deal
DISH Network Corp (DISH:NSQ) closed at 34.40, 19.47% above the 52 week low of 28.80 set on May 31, 2018.
28.80May 31 201852.53Dec 05 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.45 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2018 21:00 BST.