- Planet and dMY IV Announce Upsized PIPE - Additional $50 Million from CPP Investments
- Planet Reports Second Quarter Financial Results and Reaffirms Full Year Outlook
- Planet Expands Contract with NASA to Provide Data to All US Federal Civilian Agencies Researchers
- Planet Collaborates with Google Earth to Offer NICFI Tropical Forest Basemaps in Google Earth Engine
- Future of Farming: Driving Farmer Value Through Satellite-Powered Directed Scouting
- Planet Expands Leadership Team with Key Product and Corporate Development Hires
- USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service to Use Planet Basemaps to Support their 2021 Growing Season Assessment
- Planet and Google Cloud Partner to Bring Planetary-Scale Satellite Data Analysis To Governments And Enterprises
- Ita Brennan Joins Planet’s Board of Directors
- Planet Signs Multi-Year, Multi-Launch Rideshare Agreement with SpaceX
Dmy Technology Group Inc IV (DMYQ:NYQ) closed at 9.97, 4.14% above its 52-week low of 9.57, set on May 20, 2021.
9.57May 20 202110.48May 26 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||430.82m USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 20 2021 21:10 BST.