- Maersk Drilling and Noble Business Combination: Update on process with the Norwegian Competition Authority
- Maersk Drilling releases Q3 2021 financial information
- Maersk Drilling and Aker BP agree to renew frame agreement with five-year commitment for two jack-up rigs
- Maersk Drilling upgrades the financial guidance for 2021
- Financial Calendar 2022 for Maersk Drilling
- Noble Corporation and Maersk Drilling announce agreement to combine
- Maersk Drilling releases Q3 2021 Trading Statement: Strong operational performance, highest fleet-wide utilisation as a listed company
- Maersk Drilling sells Mærsk Inspirer
- Maersk Drilling releases H1 2021 interim financial report: Solid operational performance drives upgrade of financial guidance for 2021
- Maersk Drilling to present H1 2021 Interim Financial Report
Maersk Drilling A/S (DRLCO:CPH) closed at 245.00, -16.55% below its 52-week high of 293.60, set on Jun 04, 2021.
161.80Jan 28 2021293.60Jun 04 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.19bn DKK|
|EPS (TTM)||-14.27 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2022 15:59 GMT.